2015年11月30日星期一

Moncler Cyber Monday Deal

week 19 2
Is anyone else running during pregnancy week 19 moncler women vest and up?? I've been running since the beginning and havent had any problem. Run about 24times a week 515km per workout. But this week I've had problem running cuz I need constantly go to the washroom. Today I did 6km and had to use thr washroom 3 times. Fortuntaly Im lucky since I run on the paseo and there are lots of restaurants there, but sucks that I have to make so many stops. Is it going to be easier later on? Hate the thought of having to stop my running workouts. I had planned to run at least 12months more and maybe run a halfmaraton competion in week 25.
Went to doctors today and he told me stop running. I was like hell NO but he was searious about it. So I guess I have to stick to walking. I was so upset about it since I feel just fine. But cause of contractions that I've got couple times during running was the reason that I have to stop. Well I know this is stupid but I didnt know they were contractions until today when I described it for the doctor. The best thing was that I got to know the gender. Sooo happy its gonna be a babyboy and I dont need to wait 3weeks to next ultra to find out. So all good. From now and on its gonna be walking until the due day!! Good luck to u too!
During my first pregnancy I ran pretty much as usual (albeit a little slower) until 30 weeks. Then the major problem became my feet hurting after running for about a mile, so I'd alternate running and walking. This cheap moncler mens jackets time around I pretty much stopped running at 20 weeks. I like you needed to go to the bathroom too much I only made it about 3/4 of a mile and needed to stop running because of the impact of my belly on my bladder. I run in the early morning when it's still dark in my neighborhood and seriously considered peeing at the end of one street, despite being in view of several houses! I went to the bathroom right before I left the house, too. Maybe I just need to run laps in the loop around my house so a bathroom is never far away, ha ha.
Hi ladies! moncler mens coats sale
You may know already but there's a group called Running Mamas that's really supportive toward pregnant runners! You should join!
I'm at 19.4 and still running, though I've slowed down significantly, especially in the last two or three weeks. I always have to pee on my runs. I started running with Poise pads because even stopping twice on my 4mile runs doesn't keep me from peeing my pants. Ugh. But it's allowing me to keep at it.

I'm hoping to make it through my pregnancy with regular runs (I've been aiming for 46 miles 5 times a week), resistance training including squats, pushups, hipstrengthening exercises, etc 35 times per week, and prenatal yoga once a week but it's definitely getting harder. I'm getting better at listening to my body and slowing down or easing up when I need to though. I may start to cut my distance soon also.

没有评论:

发表评论